The Scientific Committee of DOS selected the abstracts which will be presented during DOS World Congress 2016.
Among the abstracts selected:
- Towards a miniature wearable breath testing device by Ting-I Chou, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Discrimination of umami tastants using floating electrode-based bioelectronic tongue mimicking insect taste systems by Hyung Wook Kwon, College of Life Sciences, Incheon National University, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- A portable computer controlled olfactometer by Peter Lundèn, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, Sweden
- Winose project: evolution of portable electronic noses by José Pedro Santos, GRIDSEN, Instituto de Tecnologías Físicas y de la Información ITEFI-CSIC, University of Extremadura, Badajoz, Spain
- Statistical clustering of odorant molecules based on both molecular profile feature extraction and olfactory bulb odor map imaging analysis by Liang Shang, Kyushu University, Japan
- Development of molecularly imprinted solgel layer for detection of benzaldehyde by Rintaro Sugi, Kyushu University, Japan
- From electrical scent analysis to digital scent production by Veikko Surakka, University of Tampere, Finland
To access to the program of the congress, please click here.
For more information about DOS World Congress: www.digital-olfaction.com