After 4 years, the Digital Olfaction Society is coming back this November (29-30) in Tokyo, Japan, and online. Like every year, participants from all around the world will gather to discover all recent advances and innovations in the olfaction field.
International speakers will gather to discuss digital olfaction in the medical, agricultural, and industrial fields. The 7th DOS World Congress’s main topics are, but not limited to:
- Diagnostics and biomarkers, including TCA
- Olfactory stimuli and olfactory metamers
- Nanoscale analytical tools for pandemics
- The history of different scent technologies
- Digital olfaction strategies: their recent advances and applications
- Different types of sensors used: e-noses, biosensors, gas sensors, disposable sensors
- Wearable technologies in the detection of olfactory stimuli
- Coding of olfactory stimuli
- Respiratory diseases (including Covid-19), breath analysis & olfaction-based detections
- Canine medical scent detection
- Digital olfaction strategies in cork stopper industry
- Digital olfaction strategies in agriculture
- Digital olfaction strategies in food industry & food processing
Call for Innovations & Demonstrations
All academics and industries to present their innovations and products in the olfaction and digital olfaction world by submitting an abstract explaining your product’s principle.
If your abstract is accepted, you will have the chance to bring and show your devices, products and innovations on-site. As the meeting is hybrid, you can also choose to show us your innovations remotely, via a recorded video.
Call for Abstracts
- Short Oral Presentation submission deadline: November 4
- Poster Presentation submission deadline: November 11
We remind you that the early bird registration ends on August 31.
We hope to see you all in Tokyo this fall for an exceptional meeting!
Digital Olfaction 2022 Annual Meeting
November 29-30, 2022 – Tokyo, Japan & Online