After the success of the four DOS World Congresses (Berlin, 2013 and Tokyo, 2014-2016-2018) and the two congresses on Olfaction & Issues (Paris, 2010 and Milano, 2016), the scientific committee decided to organize its annual meeting: Digital Olfaction Society Annual Meeting which will be held on December 6-7, 2021, in Tokyo, Japan & Online Congress (Hybrid).
DOS World Congress provides a forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners to share their latest findings, innovations and products in the area of Digital Olfaction. This year, the conference is specially dedicated to the COVID-19 and its relation with Olfaction and Digital Olfaction (COVID-19 and its impact on human olfaction, COVID-19 diagnostics with canine and digital olfaction by Breath Analysis & COVID-19 biomarkers, etc.)
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Scientific Advances & Perspectives of the Sense of Smell, Scents, Odors
- Aromas, Health and Scents, Chemical Sensors and Digital Olfaction devices (Electronic Noses and Chemical Analysis)
- Scent Generation and Olfactory Displays, Data Analysis
- Signal Processing and Industrial and Medical Applications.
This meeting will be divided in:
- Olfaction & Issues 2021: Science, Applications & Strategies
- Digital Olfaction and COVID-19
- Digital Olfaction 2021: Recent Advances & Perspectives
- Digital Olfaction Videos & Demonstrations
- Digital Olfaction Poster Session