Deadline for Oral Presentations Submission: November 4, 2022
Deadline for Poster Presentations Submission: November 11, 2022
Please submit your abstract early to receive an early response. Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author and co-authors. Abstracts submitted for oral will also be considered and reviewed for a poster presentation.
– All Short Oral contributions accepted are being asked to record their 10 minutes talks.
– All Poster contributions accepted are being asked to record their 5 minutes talks or submit the poster in PDF Format.
- All abstracts for oral or poster presentation will be submitted to the Scientific Committee.
- Only one abstract is accepted for one registered person.
- All abstracts have to be sent by email to olfaction(at)digital-olfaction in a word file according the modalities. Please take on consideration a maximum of 200 words and one page.
Your one-page abstract in Word format has to be prepared in B5 format. Abstracts received without the formal modalities will not be studied.
Edition and Publication of Abstracts Book
All abstracts accepted for Tokyo DOS congress will be printed in the abstracts book distributed during the conference for in-person attendees or send in PDF to online attendees.
Posters will be selected by the Scientific Committee and will be presented by authors during breaks and lunches and also presented as online poster on virtual congress platform.
Please indicate in which session corresponding your abstract.
Posters format: A1 Format – Vertical