The Second World Congress of Digital Olfaction Society was held at the Tokyo Institute of Technology on December 8-9, 2014, and gathered more than 110 participants coming from academies and industries gathered around short oral and posters presentations of high scientific quality.
Moreover, an exciting demonstration coming from six different teams around Digital Olfaction innovations was organized. Among demonstrations:
- Smelling Screen: Generating Spatial Odor Distribution as if an Odor Source Had Been Placed onto an LCD Monitor Screen
- Cross-modal effect on scent and music
- Digital Olfaction with Computer Controlled Odor Blender
- Aroma Shooter – Instantaneous Scent-Switching Aroma Ejector
- Quantitative measurement of detection threshold and discrimination threshold and furthermore the quantitative measurement of masking effect
- Scent Projector: a method of delivering scented air locally using vortex rings
You can access the final program of the congress by clicking here.
You can access the videos of the demonstrations by clicking here.
If you are interested to receive the abstract book of the congress, please don’t hesitate to contact us.