The 1st edition of Olfaction & Issues World Congress, which has held in Paris on November 4-5 2010, was a big success.
If you cannot attend the conference, you can access to the Report and the Order Form by clicking here .
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Review-Olfaction & Issues: Recent Advances and Perspectives
This article is under preparation with following speakers:
- M. Gratzl, Prof. of Anatomy and Biochemistry, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany.
- T. Jacob, School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK.
- V. Matarazzo, Neurobiology and Neurophysiology Research Center, Université Aix-Marseille III, Marseille, France.
- E.T. Rolls, Oxford Centre for Computational Neuroscience, Oxford, UK.
- T. K. Saxton, Evolutionary and Biological Approaches to Behaviour Research Group, University of Abertay, Dundee,UK.
- M.J.T. Sergeant, Division of Psychology, Nottingham Trent University,UK.
- A. Welge-Lüssen, Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Swiss.
Publication available soon…