LATEST NEWS - 3rd World congress on Digital Olfaction
Digital Olfaction Society held the first congress on digital olfaction in 2013 in Berlin, Germany and the second congress in Tokyo, Japan in 2014. In both events, we had demonstrations of olfactory displays in addition to oral presentations. People were excited about those demos since they enjoyed mysterious experience. We should continue our effort to have digital olfaction in our daily life. Thus, 3rd Digital Olfaction Society World Congress will be held in Tokyo in December 7-8, 2016.
Please don't forget to these dates to save and submit your abstract:
- Early Bird Registration: September 19, 2016
- Oral Presentations Submission: October 30, 2016
- Poster Presentations Submission: November 15, 2016
The 2nd World Congress on Olfaction and Issues: Science, Marketing and Perspectives has been hosted by Politecnico di Milano in Italy on 23-24 May 2016.
Distinguished speakers were invited to present and share their views about the future of olfaction in marketing and other relevant fields.
The Scientific Committee of Digital Olfaction Society 3rd World Congress 2016 will specifically dedicate a session to digital olfaction and aroma demonstrations.
The list of demonstrations selected will be available soon.
The Digital Olfaction Society published abstract books from Digital Olfaction & Olfaction and Issues Congresses.
- Abstract Book of 2nd Olfaction & Issues Congress 2016 - Milano, Italy
- Abstract Book of 2nd Digital Olfaction Congress 2014 - Tokyo, Japan
- Abstract Book of 1st Digital Olfaction Congress 2013 - Berlin, Germnay
- Abstract Book of 1st Olfaction & Issues Congress 2010 - Paris, France
The Scientific Committee of Digital Olfaction Society of 2nd World Congress 2014 has specifically dedicated a session to digital olfaction and aroma demonstrations.
Please check demonstrations videos from 2nd World Congress 2014 which was held in Tokyo, Japan.